It’s very easy to talk and talk about all the different types of light bulbs that are available, but often not quite so easy to describe what they look like. Here is a picture guide to give an overview of what these different bulbs look like.
* Fluorescent tube – Androv 600mm 18W daylight T8 tube
* Compact fluorescent – Philips 11W Genie bayonet
* LED bulb – Cree 5W high power GU10
* LED tube – NET LED Lighting 32W 6ft T8 tube
* Incandescent – Osram 40W clear candle screw
* Halogen – Philips 50W MR16
To receive blog updates by email or WordPress reader, enter your email or click follow on the right sidebar.